2: Values, Objectives and Priorities
Dúnta23 Mei, 2016, 2:29pm - 15 Iúil, 2016, 4:30pm
Fingal County Council Mission Statement
- To be the place of choice to live, work, visit and to do business in Ireland. This is reflected through a wide range of strategic assets supporting vibrant communities, prosperous businesses and tourism.
Core Values of Fingal County Council
- Strong customer and citizen focus
- High standards of conduct, probity and impartiality
- Accountable and Responsive
- Innovative and Inclusive
- Integrity and respect for all
Strategic Imperatives/Corporate Objectives
- Develop economic plans and strategies to create an environment to support growth in the Fingal economy, create jobs and support business.
- Implement the Government Housing Strategy to support sustainable communities.
- Strengthen the proposition and marketing of tourism in Fingal through a new tourism plan and engagement with key state agencies.
1. Economic Strategies
- Develop and Implement the Fingal Local Economic & Community Plan
- Adoption and Implementation of the County Development Plan 2017-2023
- National Climate Change Adaption Framework
- Embracing the initiatives in Putting People First through governance reforms
2. Housing and Community Strategies
- Implement the Social Housing Strategy 2020 to increase the supply of housing in the County.
- Promote social, cultural and economic development
- Promote active citizenship.
3. Tourism and Events Strategies
- Develop and implement a Tourism Strategy for Fingal that attracts visitors to the County and supports the local economy.
- Develop and promote the tourism potential of the Heritage Properties.
- Promote Fingal events nationally and internationally to increase the number of visitors to Fingal.
1 submission has raised observations relating to this chapter