Kellystown Road – Non-Statutory Public Engagement
KELLYSTOWN ROAD – NON-STATUTORY PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT
Fingal County Council is proposing to develop the Kellystown Road, Dublin 15 which will provide a link from the Diswellstown Road at Porterstown in the East to Barnhill in the West, allowing for enhanced road safety, improved cycle and pedestrian connectivity and the development of a new urban neighbourhood in the Kellystown LAP Lands.
The emerging preferred route and associated route selection report for the proposed scheme will be available to view online at https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse from 17th September 2020 to 6th November 2020 inclusive.
The documents will also be on public display from 17th September 2020 to 6th November 2020, at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices as set out below:
• Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 ( during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m. - 4.30p.m. excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26th October 2020)
• County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m. - 4.30p.m. excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26th October 2020)
• Luttrellstown Community Centre, Porterstown Road Clonsilla Dublin 15 (during opening hours)
• Blanchardstown Public Library, Civic Centre, Blanchardstown Dublin 15 (during opening hours)
• On the County Council’s online portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse Submissions or observations on the proposed scheme may be made from 17th September 2020 and must arrive no later than 5pm on 6th November 2020.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
• Online at: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
• In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X8Y2 or
• By email to: Fingal.DevelopmentPlan@fingal.ie
Please make your submission or observation by one medium only i.e. online or in writing or by e-mail. Clearly mark your submission as for the Kellystown Road.
All submissions or observations must include your name or the name of the organisation and contact details. Issues raised submissions or observations on the proposed development will appear in any reports linked to the proposed development and will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations. Details including the names of those making submissions or observations may also be shared with relevant Council Departments and agents working on their behalf.
Senior Executive Officer 17th September 2020