Temporary Road Closure - Channel Road, Rush, Co Dublin
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015– SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF CHANNEL ROAD, RUSH, CO. DUBLIN
An application has been received from Breffni Building & Civil Engineering Ltd for permission to temporarily close Channel Road, Rush, Co Dublin for the purpose of installing a sewer. It is proposed that the roads will be closed from 0.00am to 24.00 from 23rd March 2020 to 30th March 2020.
Alternative routes available for vehicular traffic are as follows:-
Traffic approaching from the West:
- Traffic will be diverted south onto South Shore Road,
- Along South Shore Road to Daly’s Lane,
- Left onto Daly’s lane to Channel Road where it can access Channel Road.
Traffic approaching from the East:
- Traffic will be diverted north onto Healy’s Lane,
- Along Healy’s Lane to the R128,
- Left onto the R128
- Along the R128 to Spout Road,
- Left onto Spout Road
- Along Spout road to Channel Road
Any person may lodge an objection online through the Consultation Portal, at https://consult.fingal.ie, or in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive no later than 4.00pm on Friday 28th February 2020.
Senior Executive Officer
Balbriggan Swords Operational Area