Draft Masterplan For Castlelands, Balbriggan Co. Dublin (MP4.F)
FINGAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2017 – 2023 PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT ACTS 2000 – 2017 FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL HAS PREPARED A DRAFT MASTERPLAN FOR CASTLELANDS, BALBRIGGAN CO. DUBLIN (MP4.F)
The Draft Masterplan comprises of a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- An SEA Screening Report, pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 – 2011.
- Appropriate Assessment Screening, pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC).
- A Surface Water Management Plan, incorporating Strategic Flood Risk Assessment, pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
- Archaeological Impact Assessment.
A copy of these documents may be inspected from Tuesday 7th May to Tuesday 28th May 2019 inclusive, at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices:
- County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.00 pm and Fridays 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Balbriggan Library, George’s Square, Balbriggan – Library opening times
- On the County Council’s portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Public Information Evening
Members of the public and other interested groups are invited to attend the following drop-in public information evening regarding the content of the draft plan in the following location:
Castlelands Community Centre, Balbriggan
Tuesday 21st May 2019
4pm - 8pm
Submissions/Observations may be made in respect of the Draft Castlelands Masterplan and associated Reports from Tuesday 7th May 2019 to Tuesday 28th May 2019 (inclusive).
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at https://consult.fingal.ie or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main St., Swords, Co. Dublin, K67X8Y2.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy or online or E-mail.
Any submission or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed Masterplan.
All submissions or observations made from Tuesday 7th May 2019 to Tuesday 28th May 2019 (inclusive) with respect to the Draft Castlelands Masterplan and associated reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Masterplan.
The Chief Executive’s Report on submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the minutes of that meeting and subsequently published on the Fingal Co. Co. website.
The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Masterplan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Masterplan.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5pm Tuesday 28th May 2019