Review of Record of Protected Structures (May 2016)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACTS 2000- 2015
NOTICE UNDER SECTION 55 OF THE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 OF PROPOSED ADDITIONS, DELETIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO/FROM THE RECORD OF PROTECTED STRUCTURES IN THE FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2011-2017
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Sections 54 and 55 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 that Fingal County Council proposes 93 additions, 173 deletions and 4 amendments to the Record of Protected Structures (RPS) in the Fingal County Development Plan 2011-2017. The structures are listed in the attached documents. The owners/occupiers of these structures have been notified. The Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht has made recommendations for the inclusion of a number of these structures on the Record of Protected Structures and this is indicated in the tables listing the sites.
The particulars of the proposed additions/deletions/amendments to/from the Record of Protected Structures will be available for inspection from Tuesday 31st May to Friday 29th July 2016, (both dates inclusive but excluding public holidays) at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices from Mon - Thurs 9.00am – 5.00pm & Fri 9.00am to 4.30pm
- County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Fingal Public Libraries – please check locally for opening hours.
- Balbriggan Library, George’s Square, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Baldoyle Library, Strand Road, Baldoyle, Dublin 13
- Blanchardstown Library, Civic Centre, Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15
- Garristown Library, Main Street, Garristown, Co. Dublin
- Howth Library, Main Street, Howth, Co. Dublin
- Malahide Library, Main Street, Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Rathbeale Library, Swords Shopping Centre, Rathbeale Road, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Skerries Library, Strand Street, Skerries, Co. Dublin
- Donabate Library,Donabate/Portrane Community Leisure Centre, Portrane Road, Donabate
- Rush Library, Chapel Green, Rush
Alternatively the particulars can be viewed on Fingal County Council’s website www.fingal.ie
Submissions or observations in respect of the proposed additions, deletions and amendments to/from the Record of Protected Structures should be made before 4.30pm on Friday 29th July 2016 through one of the following methods:
- Online consultation portal https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing, marked “RPS Review”, to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning & Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Swords, Co. Dublin K67 X8Y2
Only one method should be used to make a submission.
Submissions and observations received will be taken into consideration by the Council before deciding whether to make the addition, deletion or amendment. Submissions and observations received in relation to any recommendations for addition to the Record of Protected Structures made by the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht shall be forwarded to the Minister for their observation.
DATED: 31st May 2016
SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER