Draft Polling Scheme 2020
Fingal County Council has prepared a Draft Polling Scheme pursuant to the Electoral (Polling Schemes) Regulations 2005. The Draft Polling Scheme provides polling places for each polling district in the Fingal area for the purpose of elections and referendums. The Draft Polling Scheme is available for inspection below or from Friday 18th September to Friday 23rd October at
Fingal County Council Offices:
• Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 D15 W638 (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m.
• County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin K67 X8Y2 (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m.
• On the County Council’s online portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
• Online at: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
• In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Corporate Affairs and Governance, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X8Y2 or
• By email to: Pollingscheme@fingal.ie
NOTE: Please make your submission by one medium only. All submissions should include your name and a contact address.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5pm Friday 23rd October 2020