Traffic Calming Schemes
PUBLIC TRANSPORT REGULATION ACT, 2009
TRAFFIC CALMING SCHEMES
BEAVERSTOWN ROAD, DONABATE, CO. DUBLIN
FOREST ROAD, SWORDS, CO. DUBLIN
ROLESTOWN VILLAGE, CO. DUBLIN
BRACKENSTOWN ROAD, SWORDS, CO. DUBLIN
CARR'S MILL ESTATE, DONABATE CO. DUBLIN
PARK ROAD, RUSH, CO. DUBLIN
MILVERTON NATIONAL SCHOOL, MARGARETSTOWN, SKERRIES, CO. DUBLIN
PORTRANE ROAD, CO. DUBLIN
Fingal County Council in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act, 1994 and Section 46 of the Public Transport Regulation Act, 2009 hereby gives notice that it has prepared a Scheme for the provision of traffic calming measures at the following locations:
- Beaverstown Road, Donabate - Standard round top ramp x 2
- Forest Road, Swords - Bus friendly flat top ramps x 2
- Rolestown Village, Co. Dublin 50kmh - Standard round top ramp x 2
- Brackenstown Road, Swords- Standard round top ramp x 2
- Carr's Mill Estate, Donabate - Standard round top ramp x 2
- Park Road at Kenure Park/Kenure Gate, Rush - Standard round top ramp x 2
- L-1275-0 at Scoil Moibhí (Milverton National School, Margaretstown, Skerries, Co. Dublin) - Standard round top ramp x 3
- Portrane Road, Co. Dublin - 1 No. Bus Friendly Traffic Calming Ramp.
The schemes include the provision of traffic calming ramps, appropriate road signage and markings where necessary.
Plans and particulars of the Schemes as shown on Following Drawing Numbers: 2021-PD-TC-001 to 2021-PD-TC-008 are available for inspection from Tuesday the 13th of April 2021 on the Fingal County Council website at: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 Restrictions it will not be possible to have these drawings on Public Display and will ONLY be available online.
Representations in relation to the Schemes may be made in writing to:
Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan/Rush-Lusk/Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 not later than 4.30 p.m. on Friday the 14th of May 2021.
All comments, including the names of those making comments, submitted to the Council regarding this Traffic Calming Scheme will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council.
Accordingly, the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Traffic Calming Scheme in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website. By making a submission the name of individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.
Senior Executive Officer
Balbriggan/Rush-Lusk/Swords Operational Area