Temporary Road Closure - Various Roads
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015– SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF ROADS IN FINGAL
(BALBRIGGAN/SWORDS OPERATIONAL AREA) 2021
Fingal County Council hereby gives notice that it intends to temporarily close the following Non-National Roads. The closures are necessary to facilitate road resurfacing works being carried out by the Operations Department at various intervals between 14th June and 1st December 2021.
The roads in question are:
- L-7265 Old Brazil Way, St Margarets
- L-7205 Corrstown Lane, St Margarets
- L-7240 Off Corrstown Lane, St Margarets
- L-7245 Lauristown, St Margarets
- L-1060 Wyestown, Oldtown (South of Playschool)
- L-1041 Clonalvy Lane, Oldtown
- L-1041 Baldwinstown Cross to Glebe East, Garristown
- L-5150 Dermotstown Road/Browns Lane/Whites Lane Junction, Ballymadun
- L-10702 Balgaddy Lane/ Fieldstown Road, Naul
- L-5095 Dollards,Skidoo, Swords
- L-5109 Batter Lane, Swords
- L-12453 Thorigne Foulard Lane, Lusk
- L-5335 South Shore, Rush
- L-53953 Six Cross Lane, Rush
The roads will be closed for 1 to 5 days during the period 14th June to 1st December 2021
Local Access will be facilitated where possible and extensive diversion and information signage will be in place.
Any person may lodge an objection online through the Consultation Portal, at https://consult.fingal.ie, or in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive no later than 4.00pm on Friday 4th June,2021
Senior Executive Officer
Balbriggan Swords Operational Area
All comments, including the names of those making comments, submitted to the Council in regard to this Temporary Road Closure will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council.
Accordingly the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Temporary Road Closure in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website. By making a submission the name of individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.