Temporary Road Closure - Balbriggan/Swords Programme of Works 2022
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015 – SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF ROADS IN FINGAL
(BALBRIGGAN/RUSH-LUSK/SWORDS OPERATIONAL AREA) 2022
Fingal County Council hereby gives notice that it intends to temporarily close the following Non-National Roads. The closures are necessary to facilitate road resurfacing works being carried out by the Operations Department at various intervals between 14th June and 1st December 2022.
The roads in question are:
- L-6135 Kilcrea, Donabate
- L-2060 Kettles Lane, Drynam
- L-5190 Batter Lane, Swords
- L-1275 BlackHills, Balcunnin, Skerries
- L-12701 Baltrasna Lane, Skerries
- L-11501 Mill Lane (Gardners Hill), Balbriggan
- L11101 Belgee, Naul
- L-5090 Doolagh Road, Garristown
- L-1060 Wyestown, Oldtown (South of Playschool)
- L-1041 Clonalvy Lane, Oldtown
- L-5150 Dermotstown Road/Browns Lane/Whites Lane Junction, Ballymadun
- L-10702 Balgaddy Lane/ Fieldstown Road, Naul
- L-5095 Dollards, Skidoo, Swords
- L-2030 Church Road, Swords
- R132 Balbriggan – Knocknaggin
- R132 Ministers Road to Murtagh’s Pub
- R127 LadyStairs Skerries, Balbriggan Road
- R127 Loughshinny to Waste Water Treatment Plant
- R129 Ballyboughal
- R125 Watery Lane
The roads will be closed for 1 to 5 days during the period 14th June to 1st December 2022.
Local Access will be facilitated where possible and extensive diversion and information signage will be in place. Fingal County Council regrets any inconvenience caused as a result of these closures.
Any person may lodge an objection online through the Consultation Portal, at https://consult.fingal.ie, or in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan/Rush-Lusk/Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive no later than 12.00pm on Monday 9th May 2022.
Senior Executive Officer
Balbriggan/Rush-Lusk/Swords Operational Area
All comments, including the names of those making comments, which are submitted to the Council regarding this Temporary Road Closure will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council.
Accordingly the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Temporary Road Closure in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website. By making a submission the name of individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.