Temporary Closure of Roads in Fingal (Balbriggan/Swords Operations Area) 2019
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015 – SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF ROADS IN FINGAL (BALBRIGGAN/SWORDS OPERATIONAL AREA) 2019
Fingal County Council hereby gives notice that it intends to temporarily close the following Non-National Roads. The closures are necessary to facilitate road resurfacing works being carried out by the Operations Department from 15th March 2019 to 1st December 2019.
The roads in question are:-
• L-10703 Forde de Fyne, Naul
• L-1055 Adamstown to Baldwinstown Cross, Garristown
• L-5010 Cornstown Road
• L-5465 Palmerstown to Man O War
• L-50451 Bodden Lane Garristown
• L-5395 Kenure Park Laneway (Palmer Road), Rush
• L-5390 Boggy Lane (Park Road), Rush
• L-5061 Wrens Nest Road
• L-5115 Magillstown Road, Brownstown
• L-5110 Hands Road, Brownstown
• L-5300 Milverton Hall to Railway Bridge
• L-5070 Drishogue to Lisspopple Cross
• L-1040 Ashgrove Road, Grallagh
• L-2030 Brackenstown Road
• L-1185 Minister’s Road, Lusk (Part of)
• L-5295 Baldongan – Milverton Road
• L-30801 Dubber Lane
• L-11701 Tara Court
• L-5045 Madden’s Road, Commons Lower Garristown
• L-10411 Tobeen Lane, Garristown
• L-5290 Featherbed Lane
• L-5275 Raheny Road, Lusk
• L-5100 Hubbardstown Lane, Hazardstown
The roads will be closed for a period of 1 to 5 days during the period from 15th March 2019 to 1st December 2019.
Local Access will be facilitated where possible and extensive diversion and information signage will be in place.
Any person may lodge an objection online through the Consultation Portal, at https://consult.fingal.ie, or in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive no later than 4.00pm on Friday 22nd February 2019.
Senior Executive Officer Balbriggan Swords Operational Area
All comments, including the names of those making comments, submitted to the Council in regard to this Temporary Road Closure will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council.
Accordingly the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Temporary Road Closure in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website. By making a submission the name of individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.