Temporary Closure of Hearse Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015 – SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF HEARSE ROAD, DONABATE, CO. DUBLIN
An application has been received from GMC Utilities Group Ltd. for permission to temporarily close Hearse Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin from the 2nd of July to the 20th of December 2019, from 10.00pm – 6.00am, Monday to Saturday only for the purpose of laying a new water main on behalf of Irish Water.
It should also be noted that, a “Stop/Go” system will be in place from 8.00pm – 10.00pm on affected dates.
Alternative routes available for vehicular traffic are as follows:-
Diversion for West Bound traffic travelling on Main Street towards Hearse Road (R126)
• Continue on Turvey Avenue.
• Take 1st exit at the Turvey Avenue Roundabout (R132) travelling South towards Swords.
• Take 2nd exit at Batter Lane Roundabout travelling Southbound towards Swords (R132).
• Take 1st exit on Lissenhall Roundabout onto Hearse Road (R126) towards Donabate.
Diversion for East Bound Traffic travelling on Hearse Road (R126) towards Donabate
• Take 1st exit at the Lissenhall Roundabout travelling Northbound on the Swords Road (R132).
• Take 2nd exit at Batter Lane Road Roundabout travelling Northbound on the Swords Road (R132).
• Take 3rd exit at the Turvey Avenue Roundabout (R132) travelling on Turvey Avenue towards Donabate.
• Turn right at the junction of Turvey Avenue and Hearse Road (R126).
Local access for residents, businesses and Emergency Services will be maintained at all times.
Any person may lodge an objection online through the Consultation Portal, at https://consult.fingal.ie, or in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive no later than 12 noon on Friday 21st June 2019.
Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan Swords Operational Area
All comments, including the names of those making comments, submitted to the Council in regard to this Temporary Road Closure will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council.
Accordingly the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Temporary Road Closure in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website. By making a submission the name of individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.