Temporary Closure of Hearse Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin
ROADS ACT 1993 TO 2015 - SECTION 75
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF HEARSE ROAD, DONABATE, Co. DUBLIN.
An application has been received from GMC Utilities Group Ltd. for permission to temporarily close Hearse Road, Donabate, Co. Dublin, for the purpose of laying a new water main. These works are being carried out on behalf of Irish Water. It is proposed that the road will be closed Sunday to Thursday nights from 10.00pm to 6.00am the following morning, Monday 1st July 2019 to Friday 20th December 2019.
Alternative routes available for vehicular traffic are as follows:-
Diversion for West Bound traffic travelling on Main Street towards Hearse Road (R126)
- Continue on Turvey Avenue
- Take 1st exit at the Turvey Avenue Roundabout (R132) travelling South towards Swords
- Take 2nd exit at Batter Lane Roundabout travelling Southbound towards Swords (R132)
- Take 1st exit on Lissenhall Roundabout onto Hearse Road (R126) towards Donabate
Diversion for East Bound traffic travelling on Hearse Road (R126) towards Donabate
- Take 1st exit at the Lissenhall Roundabout travelling Northbound on the Swords Road (R132)
- Take 2nd exit at Batter Lane Road Roundabout travelling Northbound on the Swords Road (R132)
- Take 3rd exit at the Turvey Avenue Roundabout (R132) travelling on Turvey Avenue towards Donabate
- Turn right at the junction of Turvey Avenue and Hearse Road (R126)
Local access for residents, businesses and Emergency Services will be maintained at all times.
Any person may lodge an objection online through this Consultation Portal, or in writing to the:-
Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan/Swords Operational Area, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
to arrive no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
Michael Carroll, Senior Executive Officer, Balbriggan/Swords Operational Area.
All comments, including the names of those making comments, submitted to the Council in regard to this Temporary Road Closure will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council. Accordingly the statutory report will list the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Temporary Road Closure in accordance with the regulations of the Road Traffic Act 1994.
The submissions will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council's Website. By making a submission the name of the individual or bodies will appear on the statutory report and minutes of the meeting.