Draft Local Area Plan for Kellystown, Dublin 15
FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL HAS PREPARED A DRAFT LOCAL AREA PLAN FOR KELLYSTOWN, DUBLIN 15.
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council, being the Planning Authority for the area has prepared a Draft Local Area Plan (LAP) for Kellystown Dublin 15.
The Draft Kellystown Local Area Plan 2020-2026 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
• A Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan - pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 (as amended);
• A Screening Report for Appropriate Assessment – pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC);
• A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Strategy- pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
A copy of these documents may be inspected from Thursday 17th September 2020 to Friday 6th November 2020 (both dates inclusive) at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices:
• Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m. excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26th October 2020).
• County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m. excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26th October 2020).
• Luttrellstown Community Centre, Porterstown Road Clonsilla Dublin 15 (during opening hours)
• Blanchardstown Public Library, Civic Centre, Blanchardstown Dublin 15 (during opening hours)
• On the County Council’s online portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Public Information Event:
Public consultation events in the form of online webinars will take place the week beginning 5th October 2020. To register your interest in taking part in these events please e-mail email@example.com by 30th September 2020 indicating your name or organisation that you are representing.
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA):
In complying with SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 (as amended) Fingal County Council has carried out Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening and determined that a SEA is not required for the Kellystown Draft LAP.
A Screening for Appropriate Assessment has been carried out for the Kellystown Draft LAP in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the EU Habitats Directive 92/43/ EEC. Fingal County Council has determined that a full Appropriate Assessment is not required in this case.
Submissions or observations may be made in respect of the Draft Kellystown Local Area Plan and associated Environmental Reports from Thursday 17th September 2020 up to and including Friday 6th November 2020. Submissions or observations must arrive no later than 5pm on the 6th November 2020. Please make your submission or observation by one medium only i.e. online or in writing or by e-mail. Clearly mark your submission as for the Kellystown Local Area Plan.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
• Online at: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
• In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X8Y2 or
• By email to: Fingal.DevelopmentPlan@fingal.ie
Any submission or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from Thursday 17th September 2020 and received by 5pm on Friday 6th November 2020 with respect to the Draft Kellystown Local Area Plan 2020–2026 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Local Area Plan.
The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executive’s Report on submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the minutes of that meeting and subsequently published on the Fingal County Council website.
Senior Executive Officer 17th September 2020