Draft Lissenhall East LAP
FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL HAS PREPARED A DRAFT LOCAL AREA PLAN FOR LISSENHALL EAST, SWORDS,
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council, being the Planning Authority for the area has prepared a Draft Local Area Plan (LAP) for Lissenhall East, Swords, Co. Dublin.
The Draft Lissenhall East Local Area Plan 2022-2028 comprises a written statement and maps and is
- A Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Environmental Report, prepared in accordance with the SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and in accordance with the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 (S.I. No. 436 of 2004) (as amended).
- An Appropriate Assessment (AA) Natura Impact Report pursuant to the Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC) and the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
- A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA) and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Strategy pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
A copy of these documents may be inspected from Wednesday 31st August 2022 to Wednesday 12th October 2022 (both dates inclusive) at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices:
- Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m.
- County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin (during normal office opening hours, Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m.
- Swords Library, Rathbeale Rd, Commons West, Swords, Co. Dublin (during opening hours).
- On the County Council’s online portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Submissions or observations may be made in respect of the Draft Lissenhall East Local Area Plan and associated Environmental Reports from Wednesday 31st August 2022 up to and including Wednesday 12th October 2022. Submissions or observations must arrive no later than 5pm on the 12th October 2022. Please make your submission or observation by one medium only i.e. online or in writing. Clearly mark your submission as for the Lissenhall East Local Area Plan.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
Online at: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X8Y2.
Any submission or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from Wednesday 31st August 2022 and received by 5pm on Wednesday 12th October 2022 with respect to the Draft Lissenhall East Local Area Plan 2022–2028 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Local Area Plan.
The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executive’s Report on submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the minutes of that meeting and subsequently published on the Fingal County Council website.
Senior Executive Officer.
31st August 2022.