Draft Kinsaley Local Area Plan
FINGAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2017–2023
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACTS 2000 (AS AMENDED)
Fingal County Council has prepared a Draft Local Area Plan for Kinsaley, Co. Dublin
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council, being the Planning Authority for the area, has prepared a Draft Local Area Plan (LAP) for Kinsaley Co. Dublin.
The Draft Kinsaley Local Area Plan 2019-2025 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- A SEA Screening Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan -
pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011.
- A Screening Report for Appropriate Assessment - pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC)
- A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Strategy- pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
A copy of these documents may be inspected from Tuesday 19th February 2019 to Wednesday 3rd April 2019 inclusive, excluding Bank Holiday Monday 18th March at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices:
- County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin and
- Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (Monday to Thursday 9.00a.m.-5.00p.m. and Friday 9.00a.m.- 4.30p.m.)
- Baldoyle Library, The Mall (off Strand Road) Baldoyle D13 D13Y304 (during opening hours)
- Malahide Library, The Mall Malahide K36 EW63 (during opening hours)
- Howth Library Main Street Howth D13 VY50 (during opening hours)
- On the County Council’s portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Public Information Evening:
Members of the public and other interested groups are invited to attend the following drop-in public information session regardingthe content of the draft plan in the following location:
- St. Nicholas of Myra Parish Hall, Kinsaley, Co. Dublin on Wednesday 6th March 2019 3:00p.m. – 8.00p.m.
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA):
In complying with SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 to 2011, Fingal County Council has carried out Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening and determined that a SEA is not required for Kinsaley Draft LAP.
A Screening for Appropriate Assessment has been carried out for the Kinsaley Draft LAP in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the EU Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC. Fingal County Council has determined that a full Appropriate Assessment is not required in this case.
Submissions / Observations may be made in respect of the Draft Kinsaley Local Area Plan and associated Environmental Reportsfrom Tuesday 19th February 2019 up to 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main St, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67X8Y2.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy or online or e-mail. Any submission or observation shall stateyour name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from Tuesday 19th February 2019 to Wednesday 3rd April 2019 (inclusive) with respect to the Draft Kinsaley Local Area Plan 2019–2025 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Local Area Plan. The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executive’s Report on submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the minutes of that meeting and subsequently published on the Fingal Co. Co. website.
Senior Executive Officer Dated: 19th February 2019