Draft Development Plan Racecourse park, Baldoyle
Public Consultation on the Draft Park Development Plan for the Racecourse Park, Baldoyle
Fingal County Council has prepared a first draft of the park development plan for the Racecourse Park in Baldoyle, Co. Dublin based on the public consultation undertaken to date. The Council is seeking feedback from the public on the latest draft design and is particularly interested in the following information:
- Does the plan meet your expectations?
- Are there any particular issues or design ideas that we should explore further?
- What concerns do you have and do you have any suggestions on how we can address these concerns?
It should be noted that this is a draft design and not a final design for the Racecourse Park. The Council will consider all responses received and make changes where necessary before finalising the design for the statutory planning process to An Bord Pleanála later this year.
Submissions and Observations can be made in respect of the draft Park Development Plan from Thursday 27th June to Friday 19th July 2019 (inclusive)
Submissions/Observations can be made as follows:
- Online at https://consult.fingal.ie or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: Biodiversity Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main St., Swords, Co. Dublin, K67X8Y2.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy or online or by E-mail. Any submission or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisations represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are also invited to make submissions or observations to the draft Park Development Plan.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5pm Friday 19th July 2019