Barnhill Local Area Plan
Barnhill Local Area Plan
FINGAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2017–2023
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACTS 2000–2018
FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL HAS PREPARED
A DRAFT LOCAL AREA PLAN
For lands in the townlands of: Barnhill, Barberstown and Passifyoucan, Dublin 15
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council, being the Planning Authority for the area, has prepared a Draft Local Area Plan (LAP) for the lands to be known as Barnhill Local Area Plan.
The Draft Barnhill Local Area Plan 2019-2025 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- An SEA Screening Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan - pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011;
- A Screening for Appropriate Assessment - pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC);
- A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment - pursuant to Section 28 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended); and
- An Ecological Assessment
A copy of these documents may be inspected from Tuesday 23rd October to Wednesday 5th December 2018 inclusive, excluding Bank Holiday Monday 29th October, at the following locations:
Fingal County Council Offices:
- Civic Offices, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin
Monday to Thursday 9.00am -5.00pm and Fridays, 9.00am-4.30pm
- Blanchardstown Library, The Civic Centre, Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15 (during opening hours)
- Ongar Community Centre, St. Benedict’s National School, Ongar, Dublin 15, Monday-Friday during normal school hours
- On the County Council’s portal: https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
Members of the public and other interested groups are invited to attend the following drop-in public information session regarding the content of the draft plan:
- Blanchardstown Library, The Civic Centre, Blanchardstown Centre Tuesday 13th November 2018, 4 p.m. – 7.45 p.m.
Submissions / observations may be made in respect of the Draft Barnhill Local Area Plan and associated Environmental Reports from Tuesday 23rd October up to 5pm on Wednesday 5th December 2018.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at https://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main St., Swords, Co. Dublin, K67X8Y2.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy or online or E-mail.
Any submission or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from Tuesday 23rd October to Wednesday 5th December 2018 inclusive with respect to the Draft Barnhill Local Area Plan 2019–2025 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council in the drafting of the Local Area Plan. The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executives Report on submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the minutes of that meeting and subsequently published on Fingal’s website.
Senior Executive Officer Dated: 23rd October 2018